JOBS: Inventory Clerk– Branding & Marketing at CIC Insurance
CIC Insurance Group Limited, commonly referred to as CIC Group, is an insurance and investment group that operates mainly in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, and Malawi.
Responsible for keeping track of all merchandise, collateral, and supplies to the marketing department, ensuring that stock is organized and well accounted for, and assisting in coordinating activities of the Marketing & Customer Experience department.
- Assist coordinate the centralized procurement of marketing collateral, merchandise, and marketing services
- Maintain updated supplier records and deliveries for all the marketing goods and services.
- Maintain a well–organized and orderly marketing store and brand shop that aligns with the company’s image
- Create branded sales and marketing booths/displays/activation tents during Group-wide activities.
- Managing, availing, setting up, and setting down branding at all marketing initiatives/workshops/seminars
- Inventory Management. Assist in the management, maintenance, distribution, proper storage, and stock take of all marketing merchandise at the brand shop and store
- Ensure merchandise requisition forms are signed by the persons collecting merchandise and assist in preparing monthly brand shop/store reports.
- Ensure branding collaterals are maintained in good order as per our brand standards.
- Diploma in Procurement or a Relevant Field
- Up to one (1) year’s relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail. Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work extended hours
- Computer skills for the day-to-day operation
- Ability to handle physical workload