Did You Know?
Some scientific Facts about the human body that can blow your mind.
The human body is a comparison of a lot of things. Here are some facts about the human body ;
- Your eyes blink at least 20 times a minute
- Earwax is a type of sweat.
- Ears do not stop growing
- Yoi produce more that 40,000 litres of spit in your lifetime.
- You are about 1cm taller when you wake up than when you go to bed.During the day, the cartilage between your bones get squashed thus they compress.
- Heat is the only muscle that does not tire
- the body has 2.5 million sweatpores
- You shed over 30,000 dead skin cells per minute.
The human skeleton has an average of 206 bones!