Easy Ways to Curb Your Menstrual Cramps
It can be very irritating to experience backache, pain in your lower, headache and other symptoms related to menstrual flow. Here's some remedy to curb your pain dear.
Some women experience cramps while others are lucky not to experience any. Cramps can be very irritating however, it is not really well explained why others don't experience it. Severe pain could also be an indication of endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, adenomyosis or uterine fibroid, it's wise to confirm with your doctor. You may have heard rumours that once you give birth,you might never experience any pain during your period. Well, this doesn't occur to all, but no more worries l have tips to help.
- Take over-the-counter pain drugs like ibuprofen (Advil), naproxen (Aleve), or acetaminophen (Tylenol). as prescribed by the doctor. These drugs have helped many women in such moments. However, if this doesn't ease the pain talk with your doctor.
- Use a heating pad on your belly or lower back.
- Take a hot shower
- Don't do heavy duties, some rest will help curb the pain.
- Having an orgasm; oh yeah some doctors advise either by yourself or with a partner.
- Take more vitamins and drink water. Fruits like bananas really help.
- Avoid sugary foods, fatty foods and alcohol.
If the symptoms persist and you can’t treat, call your doctor to advise.