JOBS: Administrative Intern at Twiva
Twiva is an influencer marketing and social commerce Startup that gives MSMEs affordable, efficient, and digital access to markets. This is done by leveraging social media influencers to market and sell MSMEs’ products and services on social media platforms.
We are seeking an energetic and dynamic professional to join our company in the capacity of an Administrative Intern. Under the Operations Team, the Administrative Intern will be tasked with ensuring the clerical and administrative duties are adequately managed.
- Work with different departments to ensure their administrative needs are adequately met
- Manage the company phone by answering calls and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Help in coordinating influencer marketing campaigns
- Help clients with the listing of products on the Twiva platform
- Guest management: ensure guests are warmly received and assisted promptly
- Ensure daily running and management of the office, equipment, and supplies
- Plan and organize team-building activities, team participation in events, transport, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Administration or any other relevant field
- 6 months – 1-year experience working as an Administrative Intern
- Experience with MS-Office
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize duties
- Good writing and reporting skills